Splicing Kits are universally suitable to connect low voltage plastic insulated cables or conductors insulated with PVC, PE, VPE and EPR (e.g. N(A)YY, NYM, TT) with or without concentric conductor. They are suitable for compression connectors on Aluminum and Copper conductors.
Splicing kits could be applied in indoor, outdoor, underground, water cable trays.
- Large insertion opening for easy casting
- High electrical insulation values
- Watertight both longitudinally and transversely
- High mechanical strength
- Resistant to UV-radiation, alkaline earths and chemical agents
- Compact size
- Standard resin storable for up to 40 months
- High quality, transparent, shockproof plastic moulds
- Visible splice position before casting
- Extremely simple and fast fitting, saves time and costs
- Immediately operational
They may be supplied in straight-through, branch and cast-resin joint types.
Cast-Resin Branch Joint
Cast-Resin Straight-Through Joint