String MMO Titanium Anode
The tubular anode can be supplied in strings for use in deep wells to protect underground pipelines or other steel structures like offshore platforms. The string MMO anode is comprised of electrical cable threaded through one or more tubular anodes. Electrical connection between the anode and cable is via a crimping process. The crimp connection seals the anode around the cable at both ends.
- Fewer anodes required with higher current density
- Current output is easily adjusted
- Ease of installation reduces cost of cathodic protection system
- Greater savings in deep water installations
- Ability to be installed parallel to transmission pipelines