STING R1 Deep Earth Resistivity Meter
The deep earth resistivity meter has been developed for the determination of specific soil resistivity based on experience that most of the commercially available earthing meters fail to provide correct measurable values for soil below 30 m depth.
Correct data on resistivity of soil at greater depths is of special importance for designing of deep anode groundbeds in impressed cathodic protection systems. The STING R1 is a state-of-the-art portable earth resistivity meter with memory storage of readings and user defined measure cycles. It provides the highest accuracy and lowest noise levels in the industry.
- Field proven rugged construction. Built to last in real conditions
- Large capacity internal memory for storage of measurement results
- The best accuracy and noise performance in the industry
- Easy to use menu driven system
- User programmed measure cycles can be loaded into memory from a PC and later executed in the field
- Directly controls Swift Smart Electrodes, no need